Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Kid's Fun Necklace for Airplane Ride, Road Trip, or Movie Treat


I first made one of these necklaces 3 years ago! These are old, not super good-quality photos, but this is one of my popular pins on Pinterest. Super easy and fun.

My kids and I will make these together, that's a fun activity in itself. Then we usually save them for when we go on a long plane ride or road trip, or sometimes to the movies. It will really keep them entertained on a plane, and quiet too (since their mouth is full). One of my kids take the time to eat the snacks in an order, which takes even more time! My other kid does care and just chows down.

GOOD TREATS TO USE (anything with a center, really)
 
  • Twist pretzels
  • Gummy Lifesavers (I don't want the little one to choke on a hard candy)
  • Mini Fudge Stripe Cookies
  • Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, any round cereal. (The kids love a variety)
 
I will store the treat necklace in a big Ziploc bag until we use it, to maintain some freshness. And we usually only make them a few days in advance too. Good luck and have making this, and eating this fun necklace, with your kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment