Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quick and Easy Elf on the Shelf

The Elf on the Shelf is way fun and my kids loved it and I would get excited about fun, new ideas to do with him too. But I am a very busy person and sometimes it's late and I am just too tired to do something extra fun and cute with our family Elf. Or it's early in the morning and I forgot to do something the night before. Here is a list of my quick and easy Elf on the Shelf ideas. (Sorry about my extremely poor quality of photos).
 
 
The following are quick and simple last minute ideas for the Elf on the Shelf.
 
To find some fun and creative Elf ideas with things that you already have around the house, follow this link:http://berriesofwisdom.blogspot.com/2014/09/elf-on-shelf.html
 
And for some fun Elf on the Shelf ideas where the Elf brings a treat, gift, or toy you can follow this link: http://berriesofwisdom.blogspot.com/2014/09/elf-on-shelf-brings-gifts-treats-and-fun.html
 


 
ELF IN THE STOCKINGS
 
 
 ELF HANGING FROM CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

 
ELF SLEEPING IN MOM AND DAD'S BED



ELF READING ON BOOKSHELF
 
 
ELF IN CHRISTMAS TREE


ELF IN HOUSEPLANT

No comments:

Post a Comment